Soa N21% Fertilizer Ammonium Sulphate
Model NO.: TC132
Release Type: Quick
Chemical Ammonium Sulfate Applications: Agriculture Fertilizer
Effect: Quick Fertilizer
Specification: SGS ICQ
HS Code: 31022100
Chemical Ammonium Sulfate Classification: Nitrogen Fertilizer
Appearance: Powder / Crystal
Name: Ammonium Sulfate
Packaging Detail: 25kg or 50kg PP bags, or depend on custmer requirement
Delivery Detail: Within 7days after received deposit
Soa N21% Fertilizer Ammonium Sulphate Specifications
Fertilizer ammonium sulphate
1. Ammonium Sulphate is mostly used as nitrogen fertilizer, it provides an equal balance of nitrogen and sulphur, meets short term sulphur deficits of crops, pastures and other plants.
2. Fast release, quick acting;
3. More efficiency than urea, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium chloride, ammonium nitrate;
4. Can be readily blended with other fertilisers. It has the desirable agronomic features of being a source of both nitrogen and sulphur.
5. Ammonium sulphate can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality and yield and strengthen resistance to disaster, can be used for common soil and plant in basic fertilizer, additional fertilizer and seed manure. Suitable for the rice seedling, paddy fields, wheat and grain, corns or maize, the growth of tea, vegetables, fruit trees, hay grass, lawns, turf and other plants.
Storage and Transportation
Storage: Ammonium Sulphate should be stored in cool, dry, ventilated warehouse, avoid to be exposed in sunshine, rain, and high temperature.
During the transportation: Avoid shipment with acid, alkali stuff, prevent it from sunlight and rain and do not damage the packing bags.
Place of origin
white or off white granular, color instability.