N21% Caprolactam Grade Ammonium Sulphate CS-65A
N21% Caprolactam Grade Ammonium Sulphate CS-65A Basic Info
Model NO.: N21%
Release Type: Quick
Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
Melting Point: 235 °c (455 °f; 508 K) (Decomposes)
Solubility in Water: 74.4 G/100 Ml (20 °c)
Origin: Hebei China
Classification: Nitrogen Fertilizer
Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
Density: 1.769 g/cm3 (20 C)
HS Code: 3102210000
N21% Caprolactam Grade Ammonium Sulphate CS-65A Product Description
1. Production specification
(1) Most typical inorganic nitrogen fertilizer.
(2) Best fast release, quick acting fertilizer.
(3) Used for a variety of crops.
(4) Chemical properties:
Color: white or color
Nitrogen: 21% min
Moisture: 0.5% max
Grade: caprolactam grade, cokimg grade, steel grade
|APPEARANCE||OFFWHITE GRANULES||OFFWHITE GRANULES|
|NITROGEN ( N )||21%MIN||21.1%|
|WATER INSOLUBLE MATTER||0.2%||0.02%|
|CONCLUSION: THE SUBJECT MATERIAL IS UP THE SPECIFICATION.|
2. N21% Caprolactam Grade Ammonium Sulphate CS-65A Applications:
1.In agriculture, used for nitrogen fertilizer. It is a kind of action fertilizer,which can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality and yield and strengthen resistance to disaster, can be used for common soil and plant in basic fertilizer, additional fertilizer and seed manure. It can be suitable specially for soil with lack of sulfer, but for acid soil, ammonium sulfate needs to be applied with lime.
2. Raw material of making compound fertilizer.
3. In chemical industry, it is used for raw material in making oxydol, ammonia-alum and ammonium chloride;
4. In Welding Industry, used for welding agent;
5. In textile industry, ued for fire retardant of textile fabrics;
6. In electroplating industry, used for electrobath additive;
7. Ammonium sulfate can be used for making refractory material;
8. catalyst in food coloring reddish brown
We usually provide the packing as 25 kg / bag .
If you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
1. Are you a trade company or factory?
We are a trade company and we have our own factory.
2. How do you control the quality?
We control our qualiy by the factory testing department. We also can do FDA, BV, SGS or any other Third-party testing.
3. What's your payment terms?
T/T or L/C.
4. What is loading port?
Usually is Shanghai,Qingdao or Tianjin (Chinese main ports)