Chemicals Grade, 21 Nitrogen Min Fertilizer Ammonium Sulphate
Chemicals Grade, 21 Nitrogen Min Fertilizer Ammonium Sulphate Basic Info
Model NO.: XXF114
Chemical Ammonium Sulfate Appearance: Granular
Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
Type: Nitrate Nitrogen Fertilizer
Chemical Ammonium Sulfate Einecs No.: 231-984-1
Grade: Capro Grade, Steel Grade
Specification: China National Standard, ISO-2001, 20.5%, 21%
HS Code: 31022100
Chemical Ammonium Sulfate Condition: New
Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
Release Type: Quick
Other Name: Ammonium Sulfate, as, AMS, Soa, Amsul
CAS No.: 7783-2-02
Chemical Ammonium Sulfate State: Granular
Place of Origin:China
Transport Package: 9.5kg,9.8kg,9.9kg,20kg,25kg,50kg,500 & 1000kg Bag
Origin: Shandong, Hebei of China
Chemicals Grade, 21 Nitrogen Min Fertilizer Ammonium Sulphate Product Description
Granular Ammonium Sulphate
2. Moisture : 0.5%max
3. Size:2-4mm,90%min pass
4. Color : Off-White granule
Chemicals Grade, 21 Nitrogen Min Fertilizer Ammonium Sulphate Product Test:
|Appearance||Off-white granule||Off-white granule|
Note: When ammonium sulfate is used as fertilizer in agriculture, it is not necessary to
check the content of Fe, As, heavy metal and water insoluble matter.
Chemicals Grade, 21 Nitrogen Min Fertilizer Ammonium Sulphate Application:
- Ammonium Sulphate is mostly used as nitrogen fertilizer, it provides an equal balance of nitrogen and sulphur, meets short term sulphur deficits of crops, pastures and other plants.
- Fast release, quick acting, easily soluble in water, insoluble in alcohol, acetone, can react with alkalis and release the ammonia gas.
- More efficiency than urea, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium chloride;
- Raw material of making compound fertilizer
- Can be readily blended with other fertilisers and straightly used as fertilizer or as for BB -blending fertilizer. It has the desirable agronomic features of being a source of both nitrogen and sulphur
- Ammonium sulphate can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality and yield and strengthen resistance to disaster,can be used for common soil and plant in basic fertilizer, additional fertilizer and seed manure. Suitable for the rice seedling, paddy fields, wheat and grain, corns or maize, the growth of tea, vegetables, fruit trees, hay grass, lawns, turf and other plants.
- Generally, Ammonium Sulphate is a by-product from chemical (cyanuric acid, capro, monosodium glutamate-MSG, methyl methacrylate-MMA, etc.) or steel plant.
- Used in textile, leather, medicine and so on.
- consumption from the industrial ammonium sulfate ammonium sulfate dissolved in distilled water, except the addition of arsenic and heavy metals in solution purification agents, filtration, evaporation, cooling crystallization, centrifugal separation, drying. Used as food additives, as dough conditioner, yeast nutrients.
- used in biochemistry, common salt, salting, salting initially be upstream from the fermentation products of purified proteins.
Storage and Usage note:
- Store in a cool, well-ventilated area. Away from the fire, heat source. Avoid combining ammonium sulfate with acid substance and alkali when stored. Storage areas shall be with the right material for leakage content. It easily decompose poisonous smoke when heated.
- Handling Precautions: Closed operation, local exhaust. The operator must go through specialized training, strict compliance with operating procedures. Proposed operators wear self-absorption filter respirators, wear chemical safety glasses, wear protective overalls on infiltration, wear rubber gloves.
- Long-term separate application causes soil acidification, deteriorate soil structure.
- Apply small amount each time on sandy soil to reduce leaching, deep placement when apply in water field and calcareous soils, deeper when apply on dry land.
- Mixing with lime, plant ash and other alkaline fertilizers causes ammonia volatilization.
Chemicals Grade, 21 Nitrogen Min Fertilizer Ammonium Sulphate Advantages:
- Xinxingfa build in 2001, trading fertilizer more than 10 years.
- The third party inspection or test of CCIC,SGS or BV.
- We focus on small order from few to thousand tons of various packing and shipment.
- We are expert and experience of fertilizer export.
- Our main port is Qingdao which is main fertilizer port of North China.
- Annual export volum max to 120K MT of nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer.
- Main products: Nitrogen: Prilled Urea, Granular Urea, Crystal Ammonium Sulphate, Granule Ammonium Sulfate, Powder AMS
Phosphate: Triple Super Phosphate (TSP), Di Ammonium Phosphate (DAP), Mono Ammonium Phosphate (MAP), Fused Calcium-Magnesium Phosphate (FMP)
- Our main market: Japan, South Korea, SE Asia, USA, Africa, Middle East, Europe.
- Five warehouse in Qingdao area, totally more than 2 million m2.
Chemicals Grade, 21 Nitrogen Min Fertilizer Ammonium Sulphate Packing and Shipment:
- Tramper vessel: 50kg bag, jumbo bag or bulk
- 20GP: 9.5kg, 9.8kg, 9.9kg, 20kg, 25kg, 50kg( Chinese Marking, Englihs Netural Marking, Buyer;s Marking), 500kg, 1000kg Bag, bulk in container