Ammonium Polyphosphate for Fire Retardant Coating
Ammonium Polyphosphate for Fire Retardant Coating Basic Info
Efficacy: Fire/Flame Retardant
Type: Ammonium Polyphosphate
Classification: Chemical Additives
Transport Package: Bags
Chemical Ammonium Sulfate Product Description
Ammonium Polyphosphate Introduction
1. Application in Expand Dope
Ammonium Polyphosate can be used in top-grade fire-retardant coating, fiberglass and engineering plastic, such as PE, PP, PU, polyester and nylon.
(2) With 15-20% APP in the adhesive and sealing agent, the good firing resistance is shown.
(3) For PU, APPis a very suitable preventing form buring dope without halogen.
(4) It applies for fiber basic materials (like paper, wood products), hot solidifying resin of epoxy resin or unsaturated resin, etc.
2. Package, transportation and storage
Package: Internal plastic with knitted exterior covered with film, with the net weight of 25kg.
Loading Container: 25kg/bag on pallet, 20metric ton per 20'container
500kg/bag on pallet, 15 meric ton per 20"container
Transportation: The product is of dangerous one, which should be protected from damp, rainfall and package damage in transportation.
Storage: At dry warehouse with good ventilation.
3. Ammonium Polyphosphate for Fire Retardant Coating Specification
|Chemical Ammonium Sulfate Appearance||White Powder||Technical Grade|
|Chemical Ammonium Sulfate Test Items||Phase II Standard Value||Result|
|P2O5 % ≥||71||73.80|
|Nitrogen % ≥||14.0||14.73|
|Decomposed Temp.on heat OC ≥||--||287|
|Degree of Polymerization |
|Granularity(through 45μm Testing sieve) % ≤||20||1.0|
|Solubility (g/100ml H2O) |
|Mositure % ≤||0.25||0.14|
|Bulk Density (g/ml)||0.4--0.7||0.38|